Study Abroad in Canada: Tuition Fees at VIU
Tuition rates at VIU vary depending on the specific study program and degree of your studies. Find a list of current tuition fees at Vancouver Island University here.
- Bachelor Semester Abroad: 8.340 CAD
- MBA Semester Abroad: 7.333 CAD (24 ECTS) / 9.167 CAD (30 ECTS)
- Bachelor Programs: 8.340 CAD per semester
- MBA Single Degree: 33.000 CAD
- MBA & MScIB Dual Degree: 35.000 CAD
- Master of Arts in Sustainable Leisure Management: 25.000 CAD
- Master of Education: 25.000 CAD
- Graduate Certificate in Business: 20.850 CAD per program
- English Language Programs:
- 3 weeks 1.650 CAD
- 4 weeks 1.975 CAD
- 6.5 weeks 2.550 CAD
- 13 weeks 5.100 CAD
- Application Fee: 150 CAD (waived for students from partner institutions)
- Student Ancillary Fees: approx. 460 CAD per semester
- Health Insurance: approx. 387 CAD per semester (Basic & Extended)
- other additional costs may apply for special services, depending on the study program
Additional helpful links:
Learn more about the programs and application process at VIU here. Contact us or request information below and learn more about studying abroad in Canada. The European International Student Office of VIU based in Germany is happy to assist you regarding study abroad preparation or answer any questions you might have about VIU tuition fees.
The VIU Campus Report by Sabrina H. VIU Since my home university is rather small and does not have many different buildings, I considered the VIU Campus to be quite big. However, it took me only a few days to find my way around and you also get a map of the campus on...
Off-Campus Living Report by Tina-Marie H. How to find a nice and affordable place to stay in Nanaimo While planning your trip to Canada, you might also think about your accommodation for your time at VIU. In general, there are two possibilities: on campus and...