Study Abroad in Canada: Tuition Fees at VIU
Tuition rates at VIU vary depending on the specific study program and degree of your studies. Find a list of current tuition fees at Vancouver Island University here.
- Bachelor Semester Abroad: 7.620 CAD
- MBA Semester Abroad: 8.750 CAD
- Bachelor Programs: 7.620 CAD per semester
- MBA & MScIB Dual Degree: 31.500 CAD
- Master of Arts in Sustainable Leisure Management: 21.000 CAD
- Master of Education: 21.000 CAD
- Post Degree Diploma in Business: 8.700 CAD per semester
- English Language Programs:
- 3 weeks 1.500 CAD
- 4 weeks 1.900 CAD
- 7 weeks 2.700 CAD
- 14 weeks 4.900 CAD
- Application Fee: 150 CAD (waived for students from partner institutions)
- Student Ancillary Fees: approx. 353 CAD per semester
- Health Insurance: 299 CAD per semester (Basic & Extended)
- other additional costs may apply for special services, depending of the study program
Additional helpful links:
Learn more about the programs and application process at VIU here. Contact us or request information below and learn more about studying abroad in Canada. The European International Student Office of VIU based in Germany is happy to assist you regarding study abroad preparation or answer any questions you might have about VIU tuition fees.
The VIU Campus Report by Sabrina H. VIU Since my home university is rather small and does not have many different buildings, I considered the VIU Campus to be quite big. However, it took me only a few days to find my way around and you also get a map of the campus on...
Off-Campus Living Report by Tina-Marie H. How to find a nice and affordable place to stay in Nanaimo While planning your trip to Canada, you might also think about your accommodation for your time at VIU. In general, there are two possibilities: on campus and...