Study Abroad in Australia at the International College of Management, Sydney (ICMS)
Since 1996, the International College of Management, Sydney (ICMS) offers students outstanding study opportunities in a unique location next to the world-famous Manly Beach.
- Future-oriented courses in Business & Management with many possible specializations
- Highly qualified professors with excellent connections to the business world
- Small classes
- Personal and practical learning atmosphere
- Internationality of students
- Industry Training (first job experience)
- Fantastic location on Manly Beach with great leisure opportunities
- Scholarship possibilities
- Semester Abroad
- Full Bachelor Degree
- Full Master Degree
- Bachelor Top Up
- Gap Year
- Learn English in Australia
Do you have questions about the study programs and subjects at ICMS in Australia? We advise you free of charge and without obligation, help you to find the right study program and answer your questions:
Bachelor programs at the International College of Management, Sydney are divided into trimesters. Students can start their study abroad program at ICMS in the Australian springtime (September), summer (February), or Fall (May).
February Term 2020:
- 10 – 14 February – O-Week
- 17 February – Academic Trimester starts
- 16 May – Academic Trimester ends
May Term 2020:
- 27 – 29 May – O-Week
- 1 June – Academic Trimester starts
- 29 August – Academic Trimester ends
September Term 2020:
- 9 – 11 September – O-Week
- 14 September – Academic Trimester starts
- 12 December – Academic Trimester ends
Master programs at ICMS start in February or July or October.
I can say without doubts that I had the best time of my life in Sydney. I lived in a castle, made friends from all over the world, improved my English and made great trips!Yannic S. - Study Abroad Australia
Would you like to belong to the ICMS family as well? The team of the International Student Office is happy to assist you during the entire application process, completely free of charge. Contact us directly and to get information about the application process. You would like to get started with the application right away? Take the first steps towards studying abroad Australia.