Study abroad in the US at Westcliff University in Irvine, California
Founded in 1993, Westcliff University is a private university in Southern California encased by the amazing Pacific Ocean and majestic mountains. With a student body of almost 5,000 students from over 100 different countries, Westcliff University provides consistent high-quality education both on-campus as well as online.
- Flexible start dates offered 6 times a year (every two months)
- Regionally and globally accredited academic programs of high quality
- Opportunity to study alongside American students, with no extension courses required
- Located in Irvine, one of America’s safest cities according to FBI rankings
- Practice-based learning from professors with real-world business experience
- Only a 45-minute drive to downtown Los Angeles and Hollywood
- Several beautiful beaches nearby, including Laguna Beach, just a 20-minute drive away
- Small classes with a 10:1 student-to-professor ratio
- Affordable tuition fees for international students compared to other Californian institutions
- Possibility of a 20% tuition fee discount for undergraduate study abroad students (to be confirmed)
STUDY PROGRAMS AT WESTCLIFF UNIVERSITY
Choose your individual courses from a selection of interesting programs. At WU, you can study for one or two terms abroad, a complete Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, Certificate programs, a Gap Year or even a doctoral degree.
Study at the WU!
Do you have questions about the study programs and subjects at Westcliff University in the USA? We advise you free of charge and without obligation, help you to find the right study program and answer your questions!
STUDY START AND DURATION OF STUDY
The academic year at Westcliff University gives students the unique opportunity to start 6x per year, so every two months. Intakes: January, March, May, July, September and November. This flexibility is very popular for international students, who are currently enrolled in a full degree program in their home country. Every student will join the Orientation Period prior to the academic start to meet other students, get to know professors, familiarize themselves with the campus and their upcoming schedules as well as join lots of fun activities.
The next possible start dates (2023/2024) are:*
Fall Semester – Session 1
First day of class: August 28, 2023
End of classes: October 22, 2023
Fall Semester – Session 2
First day of class: October 23, 2023
End of classes: December 17, 2023
Spring Semester – Session 3
First day of class: January 8, 2024
End of classes: March 4, 2024
Spring Semester – Session 4
First day of class: March 5, 2024
End of classes: April 28, 2024
Summer Semester – Session 5
First day of class: May 6, 2024
End of classes: June 30, 2024
Summer Semester – Session 6
First day of class: July 1, 2024
End of classes: August 25, 2024
*Dates are subject to change at any time.