Study in Australia – International College of Management, Sydney:
Living and studying abroad in Australia is exactly what you are dreaming of? Keep on reading to get the most important information about your studies abroad or contact us to find out how you can make your dream come true. Study abroad Down Under! Live and study in Oz, the home of kangaroos, koala bears and the Aborigines. The International College of Management, Sydney (ICMS) at Australia’s spectacular east coast offers a variety of accredited international business and management programs. ICMS is located in Manly, Sydney – one of the most exciting cities around the globe.
Study in Australia
The International College of Management, Sydney (ICMS) was founded in 1996 and offers outstanding academic business & management programs for students from all around the world. Students value the distinguished future-oriented education they receive at ICMS as well as the highly qualified faculty with outstanding connections to the business world. Additionally there is the spectacular learning environment just next to the world-famous Manly Beach. At ICMS you can choose from a broad variety of study abroad options: Bachelor and Master terms or full programs, specializations as well as diplomas, gap year and associate programs.
Hands-on experience is as important as economic theory. That is why ICMS students complete a compulsory company internship, the so-called industry training, as part of their Bachelor or Master program. This provides European students with the opportunity to acquire essential international work experience in Australia.
Is ICMS the right choice for you?
Yes, if you …
- are interested in business & management programs abroad
- wish to complete a semester abroad, a gap year or diploma, or a full Bachelor or Master program in Australia
- completed 2 years of undergraduate studies (or equivalent) and want to top up your education with a Bachelor degree
- wish to acquire essential international work experience
- just completed high school and wish to gain experience abroad
- wish to improve your English skills profoundly
- would like to explore Australia