Study Abroad in Australia: Tuition Fees at ICMS
Tuition Fees 2019 for international students at ICMS:
Tuition rates at ICMS vary depending on the specific study program and degree of your studies. Find a list of current tuition fees at the International College of Management, Sydney here.
Bachelor Semester Abroad:
- 4 subjects: 10,960 AUD (incl. Overseas Student Health Coverage)
- 3 subjects: 7,920 AUD (excl. Overseas Student Health Coverage)
Master Semester Abroad / Graduate Certificate
- 12,060 AUD (excl. Overseas Student Health Coverage)
Full Bachelor Degree:*
- Each course: 3,300 AUD
- Bachelor of Business Management: approx. 80,300 AUD (depending on subjects chosen)
- Specialist Bachelor degrees: approx. 86,900 AUD (depending on subjects chosen)
* excl. Overseas Student Health Coverage
Full Master Degree:
- Each course: 3,350 AUD
- Master: 40,200 AUD (excl. Overseas Student Health Coverage)
Bachelor Top Up / Bachelor Double Degree:
- 8 subjects: 21,920 AUD (excl. Overseas Student Health Cover)
- 12 subjects: 32,880 AUD (excl. Overseas Student Health Cover)
Gap Year / Diploma:
- 21,920 AUD (excl. Overseas Student Health Cover)
Overseas Student Health Cover, if the insurance is not already included in the tuition fee.
Contact us or request information and learn more about studying abroad in Australia. The European Office of ICMS based in Darmstadt, Germany is happy to assist you regarding your study abroad preparation or answer any questions you might have about ICMS.
Study in Australia
How do I pay the ICMS tuition and accommodation?
There are several ways to pay your tuition and on-campus accommodation at the International College of Management, Sydney. Depending on the amount, different payment options are suggested.
However, before you transfer your tuition fees, please confirm with the International Office of your home university whether you should send them directly to ICMS or to your local university. This may vary depending on the agreement. If you are unsure, just call us.
ICMS Studiengebühren – Zahlungsmöglichkeiten
- Go to the FlyWire website to pay your tuition or on-campus accommodation. Select your institution, enter the desired amount and the country of origin.
- Now you can choose how you want to transfer the money to ICMS. For example, debit/ credit card, PayPal, bank transfer etc.
- Create a Flywire account and enter some basic information to make your payment. The basic information makes it easier for ICMS to allocate the payment to you..
- Follow the instructions on the FlyWire website. Depending on the selected method, different steps may be taken.
- Once you have made your payment, you can now track it through your FlyWire account at any time. You will also receive an update via e-mail.
2. Telegraphic Transfer
Transfer your tuition fees and / or your On-Campus accommodation fees by bank transfer to the following bank account:
Bank: ANZ Banking Group Limited
BSB Number: 012-330
Swift Code: ANZBAU3M
Address: 59 The Corso Manly NSW, Australia 2095
Account Number: 836 109 532
Please note that all bank charges have to be paid by you. Therefore when transferring from an overseas bank account, please add the associated bank fees to the amount you transfer. Ask your bank for any additional transfer fees to Australia.
The transfer must clearly indicate for which student the payment is made and what the transfer is for: tuition, deposit, housing, etc. Therefore, please include your name and your Australian Student ID. If the payment is not made by the student, the name and student ID must again be shown.
3. Cheque or Bank draft
To pay your tuition fees and / or on-campus accommodation by cheque, send your cheque to the following address:
International College of Management, Sydney
Attn: Accounts Receivable
151 Darley Road
Please refer to your full name and your Australian Student ID on the back of the cheque so that payment can be identified.
If you would like to pay your tuition fees or on-campus accommodation in cash, you can make a payment at any ANZ Bank in Australia. If fees are to be paid by another person please make sure your full name and your Australian Student ID is provided.
5. Credit Card
To pay for your tuition fees and/ or on-campus accommodation with a Visa, MasterCard or Amex card, complete the ‘Credit Card Authorization Form’. You will receive this form with your Letter of Offer after a successful application. Please send thee completed form by e-mail or fax to the finance department of ICMS (contact in the form). Please note that different fees apply depending on the bank.