Study Abroad in the USA: Tuition Fees at National University
Tuition rates at National University vary depending on the specific study program and degree of your studies. Find a list of current tuition fees at National University here.
Tuition Fees 2016/2017 at National University:
- Bachelor Semester Abroad: 1.629 USD per course (= per month) Students generally take 4 courses for one study abroad semester at National University
- Master Semester Abroad: 1.872 USD per course (= per month) Students generally take 4 courses for one study abroad semester at National University
- Bachelor Programs: 1.629 USD per course (= per month) Bachelor programs consist of 40 courses
- Master Programs: 1.872 USD per course (= per month) Master programs vary in length. Contact us to request information on your preferred Master program
- English Language Programs: 1000 – 3.000 USD (depending on the program)
- Application Fee: 65 USD
- Student Activity Fee: 50 USD per semester
- Transcript: 5-10 USD
Additional helpful links:
Scholarships USA Finances Learn more about the programs and application process at National University here. Contact us or request information below and learn more about studying abroad in the USA. The European International Student Office of National University based in Germany is happy to assist you regarding study abroad preparation or answer any questions you might have about National University tuition fees.
FIN 609A – Financial Management Report by Nora C. A Course Review In the first month I decided to take the Seminar FIN609A - Financial Management (Graduate Level) at the main Spectrum campus. The course was a very pleasant learning environment because only 18 students...
MGT 605 Organization Management and Leadership Report by Denise A. A Course Review Whenever you start a new class it is always an exciting and new experience. You don’t really know what you can expect and you are mostly curious who your classmates and professor will...