Study Abroad in the USA: National University Application
Due to National University’s flexible one-course-per-month format students can start most study programs in the beginning of any month throughout the year. Application documents should be sent to our European International Student Office at least 4 to 6 months prior to your preferred start date at National University in order to leave a sufficient amount of time to organize your visa, flight, accommodation, etc. If you wish to study at National Universityfor a semester abroad, please also contact your home university’s international office for individual deadlines.
To apply for a study abroad term at National University, please register online and upload the following documents:
- Proof of English Proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS, English Language Program of National University)
- Certified copies of official university transcripts and other higher education certificates in English as well as in their original language
- Current bank statement of 3.722 USD per course you wish to study at National University (33.500 USD for a full Bachelor or Master program)
- Affadavit of Support (Section A-D)
- Non Degree Verification Form incl. your course choice at National University (current course list 2018 for Bachelor/Master)
- Valid passport copy
After uploading the documents to the Online Portal, please send the following originals via postal mail to the address of the International Student Office of National University:
International Student Office
55116 Mainz Germany
Learn more about National University’s programs and tuition here. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions concerning the documents needed for your National University application or your visa application. We gladly assist with completing your application to study abroad at National University.